Monday, November 21, 2011

Why oh Why?

This sucks! I ordered the sperm last Thursday and scheduled for it to be shipped out today so that it will arrive Tuesday morning. Well, I surged last night (Sunday) and was already stressing a little about timing. We decided that when we received the sperm on Tuesday it would be 36 hours since I detected the surge and that everything would be perfect. I must say that I really thought that I was going to be surging on Wednesday and ovulating on Thursday so I was really surprised when I saw that smiley face last night! But, I said to myself, Self everything is working out perfectly. Now we don’t have to worry about doing this while we are out of town and we can relax over Thanksgiving. Well, I noticed that I had not received the shipment conformation so I decided to call them. I messed up… BAD! I scheduled the sperm to be shipped out next Monday! It was too late in the day to change it and Wednesday morning will be way too late. I am having a real hard time with this. I really wanted to be pregnant by our original due date. I know that it will not make all the pain go away. But, I sure do think it will help. Now we know that I will not be pregnant by our original due date (December 19th). I am honestly a mess, it just sucks. 

2 comments:

  1. How frustrating and disappointing! I'm sure it will all work out eventually though. Try not to let it get you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Jacki :( I hope it happens for yall really soon. Love u

    ReplyDelete