Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Testing Early

Is a bad idea! Let me tell you about our morning. We talked about testing this morning. I wanted to but was afraid at the same time. I think Tina felt the same way. Well I tested and that stupid little stick read “Not Pregnant”. I was not too mad at first. I know its a few days early. I still had hope. Then I decided to take the dogs out. When I let them out of their cages Mitzy ran into the bedroom, she likes to say hi to Tina so I was not that concerned about it. She was in there longer than normal so I went to check on her. She had pooped! I was a little upset about that, but I cleaned it up real quick and headed to the front door to take them out. Once I got there I noticed that she was pooping again! That was the kicker. I lost it! I love Mitzy, but I am tired of cleaning up after her! We might have to send her to obedience/potty training!
                After dealing with my emotional outburst I had to go to work. We had planned on running 4 miles this morning. We started running and I was so mad that I was running much faster then I usually do. I started getting tired around the 2 mile mark so I slowed down to my normal pace. Running has been a great stress reliever for me. I enjoy it, I look forward to it, and it has allowed me to lose weight. My only issue with it is that my legs are constantly hurting! I was hoping that the pain would get better with time, but I have been running for a few months now and it is pretty much constant. I hope it gets better soon.
                I will post on Friday to let everyone know what the little stick says! 

No comments:

Post a Comment