Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sunrise

Day 2 of my period, blah. We had a few extremely emotional days but we are doing much better now and we are excited about this upcoming cycle. We will try again at home this cycle and I can’t wait. Trying at home is so intimate and perfect.
Other than that, a new term started on Sunday and I am trying to get all four projects that are due this week completed by tomorrow night. It might happen, but I am not sure yet. I do not want to have to worry about homework when we are in DC! This might be out last get away before becoming pregnant! We are both super excited about this trip and we just know that we are going to have loads of fun.
Work is going well; everyone is in a good mood this week because of Valentine’s Day. I guess everyone feels loved. One of my friends (you know who you are!) suggested that she should bring a flower in everyday for one of our grumpy coworkers! I think that is a great idea because this has been by far the best week for her ever. After tomorrow I will have five days off in a row and that makes me very happy.
JAKS

No comments:

Post a Comment