Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Much Longer?

This wait is really terrible. I wish we could just know right away. It would be much better that way. There would be no second guessing yourself, no thinking that you are crazy, no day dreaming at the most inappropriate times, and you could just focus on next time. Instead I am doing all those things and wondering about next month. I know this is life, but I choose not to like it.
 So I have finished a book on my Kindle. It was great. I love that thing and it allows me to take my mind off things. I am pretty sure TLS has used hers for about 45 minutes so far. She does keep it changed by the bed in case she decides to have a Kindle marathon. As you all know we bought a Pop up Camper! So exciting, it is too cold to go camping right now, but we will soon. Now we don't have to worry about putting a tent up. The guy we bought it from gave us a lesson on how to take it down. He was a real sweet older gentleman and I thought for a second that he was going to cry when he was saying good bye to it. I hope Tina and I have as much fun using that thing as they did.  
 A few more days left! I am going crazy, but I know everything will be
ok. 

JAKS

No comments:

Post a Comment