Wednesday, February 2, 2011

All I Want to Do

It’s day 3 of my TWW and I hate it. TS tells me that I need to stop thinking about it. How am I supposed to do that? I know she thinks about it as much as I do! She just does not talk about it as much as I do. I think about it at work, when I am driving, when I go to the restroom, when I am doing my home work, in the shower, I guess nothing really takes my mind off it. My last TWW was not this bad, so I am hoping that this craziness means that on the 14th we will have the biggest smiles on our faces and our heart will be floating!

I daydream about everything! And I mean everything. I think about how the baby seat will look in my highlander, I open the spare bedroom and imagine baby stuff everywhere; I just see all the many positives and can’t wait to make our dreams come true. I know it will get much worse after a positive pregnancy test and will probably have to scream at myself to get things accomplished. But I guess that’s the fun part! Please let these next 11 days fly by!

Last night when I got home I made TS kiss my belly; I actually have her do it at least 3 times a day! Then that’s all I could think about, so we went and got each other our Valentines gifts (and a new kitchen sink)! We each got a Kindle! We are not very good at having patience and often give each other ours gifts days if not weeks before the actual holiday or anniversary. We always tell each other that we are going to do better, but I think we are actually getting worse! I love it though!
JKS

No comments:

Post a Comment