Monday, February 7, 2011

Can we go camping?

So, if you only knew how long this wait really was.  It’s not just 2 weeks for me; it has been, oh……about 20 years.  That’s right, so I don’t get too impatient about 2 weeks when it has really been a lifetime.  You see, first I had to REALLY know what love is, and because of you, I do.  And while we so anxiously await this hopeful blessing, I’m so very thankful for all that I have now!
Okay, enough of this mushy stuff, can we go camping now?  Since we sold the boat (no time to be on the water, at least not like we want to for the boat that we had), JAKS let me buy a “starter” camper tonight.  I was feeling guilty about it at first.  You know, we are trying to have a baby.  Need to save money, plenty of stuff to fix around the house, etc.  HOWEVER, one of the best things about my JBear is that she reminds me that I have to take a moment to BREATHE!  LIVE!  ENJOY!  Now, this shouldn’t mean that we have to spend huge amounts of money to do so, but we have such a great time tent camping, how could we go wrong?!  
In any case, come on 2/14 with good news (yes, I am a little ADHD J), come on Spring, come on Honey ;)
-TLS

No comments:

Post a Comment